Account Director – Dubai
The company: NetBooster is an independent Digital Performance Marketing agency with 25 offices in Europe, US, Middle East and Africa with 850 staff members across the globe. At NetBooster, we support all Paid Digital Channels (PPC, Social, Display/RTB, Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing) and Search Engine Optimisation, and we provide consultancy regarding Data and Analytics, including implementation of DoubleClick, Google Analytics and similar tools, as well as guiding clients on how to run more precise and efficient campaigns via data collected by the platforms.
We are very experienced across multiple verticals incl. travel and hospitality, finance and insurance, e-commerce and retail, and we are currently working with a range of digital performance clients internationally, including Emirates Airline, Accor Hotels, Estee Lauder, Hertz, to name but a few.
Location of the job: Dubai, UAE.
Goal: To provide strategic support on key clients of the agency in Dubai, UAE, and to support the Account Management & New Business team.
Reporting to: Client Services Director & Head of Middle East, Africa & Asia
Contract: Permanent, full time contract, subject to satisfactory completion of a 6 month probationary period, after which there is a 3 month notice period.
Working hours: From 9:00am to 6pm, Sunday- Thursday each week (weekends in Dubai are Friday-Saturday)
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and lead ownership of key client accounts to achieve and exceed client targets, working with the Account Management team whilst leading the team for their own accounts.
- Act as escalation point for any clients of the agency, providing reassurance whilst reporting to your line manager any concerns that may arise from the client and identifying a solution;
- Support the team on key, strategic deliverables such as media plans and forecasts, and provide strategic guidance;
- Define and elaborate hi-level paid media campaign strategies (cross channel) aligned with digital strategies of appointed clients;
- Build and manage close working relationships with senior stakeholders at client to ensure growth of the account. Work with partners to maximally serve the client’s accounts.
- Lead meetings, whether with clients or internal teams and feel comfortable with leading, presenting and/or training senior stakeholders or C-level execs.
- Provide appropriate communication, consultation and regular updates to client and external agencies as and when required, in a language that is easily understood;
Essential skills, strengths and experience
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing and its dynamics at cross-channel level – At least 6 years’ previous experience in a digital performance marketing environment (agency a/o client) essential;
- Ability to work independently without strict supervision, yet following working hours as described in your employment contract;
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process orientated individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Outstanding presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- A positive can do attitude to each new challenge.
Desirable skills and strengths
- Knowledge of the Dubai & Middle Eastern market
- Previous experience in Europe a/o US;
- Ability to spot and investigate market trends.