Data scientist (m/w)
Who we are
We are Artefact metapeople! ARTEFACT, a data consultancy in France founded by ex-McKinsey and ex-Googlers, has merged with Netbooster Group in 2017. The new Group will become the first agency designed for the AI era, a digital one-stop-shop CMOs need in order to master the digital & data ecosystem.
We are a leading independent online performance marketing agency with over 18 years of experience. We make our comprehensive expertise of digital marketing available to our clients to achieve the best possible performance for their investments with data and AI as a foundation.
We offer a broad range of services, from strategy consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation, scoring, predictive algorithms, …) or creativity (big ideas, brand platforms, …).
Our one-stop-shop approach translates into 4 departments, being developed in every countries: Consulting, Data, Creativity and Activation.
We believe the Group we are building will disrupt the Marketing industry with key differentiator being : tech mindset (automatisation, AI), commando teams (consultants, data scientists, media buyers and creative minds working together), data-driven approach (transparency, business impact) and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …)
What you will be doing
You will join our Research & Development team which helps clients transform and improve their marketing
strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial
intelligence. You’ll take part in every steps of the project from initial client facing to the final delivery.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience developing and applying predictive models and other advanced statistical approaches in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a marketing and sales context
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Business or a related field with a strong focus on mathematics and/or statistics;
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB), Hadoop, Spark and/or other big data technologies
- Experience with common analysis tools – SQL, R, and Python. Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts.
- Experience linking multiple data platforms (social media, open, etc) and with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Your native language is German and you are fluent in English.
- Additional language skills in French or Italian are a “plus”.
Why should you join us?
Become the Data scientist of the future! You will have the chance to work together with a variety of experts including developers, online marketers but also creative people. You will be surrounded by ambitious local and international colleagues. Together with you, we will realize our ambitions. You will work for a fast changing organization which is the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide. We are growing rapidly. Still, our aspirations and having fun go hand in hand.
Please send your CV and a short motivation including your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary to: Lisa Smit email@example.com
For further questions you can contact our colleagues from Artefact: firstname.lastname@example.org