Data Scientist (ENG)
We are looking for a Data Scientist
Who are we?
We are metapeople! We are a leading independent online performance marketing agency with over 18 years of experience. We make our comprehensive expertise of digital marketing available to our clients to achieve the best possible performance for their investments with data and AI as a foundation. In the Benelux metapeople works for distinguished brands like The Sting, North Sails, Grandvision, Estée Lauder, Lidl, Hertz, Corendon, Swiss Sense, Euromaster and van Haren. Our international network is active in over 25 offices and harbours 1000 specialists worldwide.
Your focus as a Data Scientist?
You will adopt a pragmatic and realistic approach to the application of data science in the context of data marketing projects. You will be asked to use a diverse range of skills: application of advanced statistical techniques for machine learning algorithms as well as data processing and visualization techniques. Your goal is to present an in-depth analysis of the data to marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Business or a related field with a strong focus on mathematics and/or statistics;
- Advanced/proficient level of English
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of data analysis;
- Strong scientific and analytical approach;
- Proficiency in at least one query language (e.g. SQL);
- Knowledge of any additional programming languages and environments (e.g. Python, Node.js, Java) is considered a plus;
- Experience in extracting, cleaning and analyzing data;
- You are interested in the technologies inherent to data mining (Hadoop, Spark, Cloud Dataflow..);
- You wish to use your abilities in data analysis to implement concrete use cases, studies or PoCs;
- You are curious, open-minded and always on the hunt for new technologies and innovations.
Why should you join us?
Become the Data Scientist of the future! By joining our Data & Analytics team you will have the chance to work together with a variety of experts including data scientists, developers, online marketers but also creative people. You will be surrounded by ambitious local and international colleagues. Together with you we will realize our ambitions. You will work for a fast changing organization which is the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide. We are growing rapidly. still, our aspirations and having fun go hand in hand.
Our recruitment process?
Our interviews take place in two to three rounds and test the structural, analytical and synthesis of candidates through a customer case study. The you will be tested on your Analytical, structuring, creativity, rigor, and knowledge of the digital ecosystem marketing skills amongst others.
Please send your CV and a short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions you can contact Suzanne Jansen, Head of Data Analytics Benelux metapeople NetBooster Group, via +3 130 737 0481.