United Arab Emirates
Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, cross-channel (Paid Search, Display, Paid Social) – Cantonese speaking.
Must be based in HK and have Digital Performance marketing experience
The company: NetBooster is an independent Digital Performance Marketing agency with 25 offices in Europe, US, Middle East and Africa and 850 staff members. At NetBooster we support all Paid Digital Channels (PPC, Social, Display/RTB, Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing) and Search Engine Optimisation, and we provide consultancy regarding Data and Analytics, including implementation of DoubleClick, Google Analytics and similar tools, as well as guiding clients on how to run more precise and efficient campaigns via data collected by the platforms.
We are very experienced across multiple verticals incl. travel and hospitality, finance and insurance, e-commerce and retail, and we are currently working with a range of digital performance clients internationally, including Emirates Airline, Accor Hotels, Estee Lauder, Hertz, to name but a few.
Location of the job: Hong Kong
Goal: To provide Digital Account Management for a key insurance client in Hong Kong and to support the growth of the company.
Reporting to: Digital Director, based in Hong Kong.
- Running all cross-channel campaigns for a key insurance client in Hong Kong with 6-digits USD annual budget, driving leads and performance.
- Supporting the Director in expanding the NetBooster business within Hong Kong
As part of its international expansion into Asia, NetBooster is looking for a highly-driven individual, great communicator who is passionate about digital performance channels and numbers.
The main objective of the role is to fully manage the commercial success of one of our accounts (6-digit USD budget account), which might involve also spending a few days/week at the client office.
In addition to running the day-to-day activities, the role will involve extensive relationship management both internally and externally. The successful applicant will be expected to have excellent general knowledge of digital marketing and be able to produce strategies governing the position of paid media channels as part of a wider marketing campaign.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets;
- Provide accurate information and reports;
- Optimisation of Client’s accounts;
- Responsible for ensuring smooth running of client’s campaign, including effective budgetary control;
- Manage day-to-day activity and workload, ensuring it is organized in an effective and efficient way;
- Be the technical lead for tracking setup, with the support of the NetBooster network;
- Gain a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry;
- Define, follow and evolve Paid Media strategies for appointed client;
- Ensure all client accounts are kept online at all times unless requested by the client;
- Optimise client accounts for maximum performance using standard Paid Media practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creative’s, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Build and manage close working relationships with clients and partners to ensure smooth running of campaigns including effective budgetary control, achieving and exceeding client targets;
- Run reports on a regular basis for campaign optimisation and client reporting;
- Construct account development plans to maximise long-term performance and growth of account overall;
- Work on media plans and forecasts/re-forecasts;
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings, incl. presenting and preparing supporting materials (PPT, Excel);
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new Paid Media techniques that the client should consider adopting;
- Support the Director in expanding the NetBooster business witin Hong Kong, participating at new business pitches, assisting in new business opportunities etc.;
- As the team grows and expands, be responsible for looking after and training junior members.
- To pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities;
- To undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management;
- To bring to the attention of the marketing and technical teams any PR, marketing opportunities or industry developments that may arise;
- To understand and ensure the full observation of your contract of employment incl. working hours as well as NetBooster’s operating procedures and policies.
Essential skills, strengths and experience
- Chinese speaking (Traditional & Simplified written, Cantonese spoken mandatory);
- Ability to work independently without strict supervision;
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel;
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data;
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a digital performance marketing environment (agency side preferred, but client side can also be considered) and experience with all main paid channels incl. PPC, Display (DBM, TTD, GDN), Paid Social, Premium placements (Yahoo Native, TL3);
- Experience in writing and producing client reports;
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process orientated individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Good presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Desirable skills and strengths
- Have an interest in and an understanding of, Search Engines, Internet Advertising or Marketing;
- A positive can do attitude to each new challenge;
- Ability to spot and investigate market trends.