Marketing- and Communications oriented intern
NetBooster is an advertising agency situated in the heart of Aarhus. Our mother tongue is digital and with a holistic view on creativity, media and technology we consider it our finest job to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right time.
At NetBooster we seek a marketing- and communications oriented intern to our Affiliate marketing department starting August 2017. Your daily tasks will, amongst others, be:
- Handling campaigns, support and coordination
- Analysis and support of digital media
- Ad hoc reporting and external communication with the clients
- Business development and innovation within online advertising
Our goal is to find a profile that matches an environment with room for creativity, core business, innovation and speed. We seek an intern with the right mindset and who will go that extra mile. Several of our prior interns have been awarded with a position in the company afterwards.
- Impassioned about online marketing and communications
- Business oriented
- Thrive in a fast-going environment
- Innovative and able to work independently
- Want to make a difference and create results
- Excellent Danish- and English skills both written and oral. We are also interested should your native language be Swedish or Norwegian
- An attractive internship with great possibility for permanent employment afterwards
- An insight in an exciting industry where you need to be one step ahead of newest trends
- Attractive work benefits such as company lunch-, fruit- and massages programme
- A workplace with a young environment and many social activities
- An internship at one of the market leaders within digital advertisement
You will be a part of an exciting and innovative workplace in the heart of Aarhus that currently accommodates approx. 30 employees who all have a passion for digital marketing. Beside of our businesses in Aarhus and Copenhagen, NetBooster is part of NetBooster Group accommodating more than 850 experts allocated worldwide.
For further information please contact Jesper Birkegaard Wolgast at 41605750 or send your application to email@example.com
Deadline: May 10 2017. We reserve the right to continually interview relevant candidates prior expiry of deadline.