United Arab Emirates
Senior SEO Account Manager, Dubai
Senior SEO Account Manager, Dubai
Goal: Provide world-class Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services to a well renowned travel client based in Dubai, ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered consistently. Strategic implementation and project management of on-site and off-site SEO campaigns in order to increase performance and continued success.
The candidate must have excellent project management and communication skills in addition to high class SEO capabilities and proven experience in working for an international business.
Reporting to: Agency Client Services Director & Client
Co-working with: multiple consultants
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Technical and on-site SEO:
- Carry out advanced keyword research (working with an international hub across 17 languages) to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases for all existing and new site pages.
- Produce detailed site technical audits, identifying attention areas and providing recommendations to the client on how to fix any site structural issues that might affect SEO rankings, including differentiators for Mobile, Desktop & other international engines and platforms.
- Use a variety of analytical tools to assess competitor market place activity and profiles, establishing client share of voice and to spot opportunity for growth and/ or promotion whilst also undertaking competitor analysis.
- Carry out objective testing of tools, resources and techniques.
- Have a deep knowledge of all content elements that impact SEO e.g. Title, Meta titles, H1 etc. and be able to give recommendations to client on how to make the best use of content for SEO.
Content Marketing and off-site SEO:
- Developing Content Marketing Strategies and feeding into the creative content process.
- Guide the in house teams (Content, PR, Social) to provide SEO friendly content
- Undertaking technical off-site analysis of client’s and competitor websites, developing strategy, documentation and top-level reports.
- Link Building activity, including advising and working with editorial and marketing teams on social media plans and activity
- Coordinate multiple client projects and deadlines.
- Coordinate multiple resources also across different offices both locally and internationally.
- Keep track of time spent on projects, ensuring profitability targets are met.
- Produce detailed technical SEO reports and present these to key stakeholders.
- Use a variety of proprietary and 3rd party reporting tools, compile reports and draw insight from client specific, sector specific and industry data.
- To ensure all reports produced are written to a high quality and adhere to NetBooster & client brand guidelines.
- Monitoring & reporting on rankings for key search terms and overall organic traffic
- Excellent communication skills are key. The right candidate should have the confidence to provide analysis, suggestions and support to the client & it’s stakeholders across all elements of SEO.
- Participate in meetings, whether with the primary client lead or the client’s in house teams (Content, Publishing, PR, Social)
- Develop and share knowledge and best practice internally, and externally where appropriate.
- Liaise with third party providers on behalf of NetBooster and the client.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital marketing on the whole and what factors may influence client websites, search profiles and performance, and to be able to apply this knowledge to understand SEO.
- Accurately record time spent on client campaigns and individual tasks.
- Ensure your knowledge of the search engine marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking / researching / reading blogs and news sources.
- Responsibility for managing, adhering to and reporting on client’s ongoing requirements.
- Ensure work is well executed and delivered on time and in scope.
- Defining best practice strategy & methodology; ensuring this is applied to all client campaigns.
- Proactively seek additional training and continuing professional development in order to stay up-to-date with industry developments, algorithm updates and process changes.
- To be proactive in proposing new SEO ideas.
Required skills and experience
- Educated to secondary school level as a minimum with strong verbal and written English language capabilities
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an SEO environment/role with experience in working for international businesse
- Advanced knowledge of SEO techniques, market shifts and industry trends
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build a rapport with the client and their stakeholders
- Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English Language
- Fully conversant with Deepcrawl, GA, Screaming Frog, AWR and other Microsoft office applications, email and internet
- Strong understanding of website development & coding, as well as a fundamental grasp of Digital Marketing
- High level analytical skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Hard working and flexible
- Team player
- Self-starter and able to manage own workloads
- Creative but practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Precise and careful
- Willing to work in a truly international environment with 10+ nationalities from Europe, Asia and Africa
- Ideally educated to degree level in a related subject but not mandatory
- Ideally experienced across multiple search engines and not only Google
- Ability to speak another languages would be a bonus
How to apply: If you would like to be considered for this role then please complete the form below or submit your letter of interest and accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your letter of interest you may wish to outline the skills and experience you have which are applicable to this role.