United Arab Emirates
Technical Data Consultant
NetBooster is looking for a Technical Data Consultant
Do you know code, logic AND marketing? Are you the go-to-guy or girl for sorting out complex digital analytics? Are you a team player with a can-do mentality and passion for data-driven performance marketing? Then you are the one we are looking for.
As a NetBooster you will be leading the pack. You’re eager, know the future we’re headed for and passionate to the bone when it comes to data-driven marketing and innovation.
What your job looks like:
• You implement tracking scripts on web and apps, mainly GTM/GA 360 and Floodlight
• You connect websites, use API’s and link CRM systems where necessary
• You explain to customers the importance of 360-degree customer views
• You project manage complex projects where it comes to tag management, analytics and marketing technology (DoubleClick etc.).
• You explain the difference between different technologies in a way non-tech people also understand
• You’re experienced in the G360 suite tools, DoubleClick and perhaps also in BigQuery and statistical analysis with for example R Stat.
• Measure the impossible (everything)
• Optimize and be better every single day
• Automate repetitive boring jobs to make us and our customers happy
• Truly make marketing data driven
• Collect, analyze and apply the use of data, also back into the performance media channels
• Build your own career
• A genuine interest in other technologies as well, like Ajax, Angular, JSON, PHP etc.
• Strong architectural skills in structuring the complex
• Your skills to quickly adapt and run several projects in parallel.
Some experience with Adwords, RTB, remarketing and DMP technologies.
• Entrepreneurial and pro-active
• Flexible and independent
• Reliable, open and down to earth
• Curious and critical
• Structured and precise
You have a bachelor in Computer Science and a minimum of two years hands-on working experience in the relevant matters. Maybe you have been building implementations for years for yourself and others? You’re most welcome! Fluency in English (also written) is a must.